Whether you choose to call it acne, zits, pimples or spots, know that you're not alone. Over 80% of teenagers and women all over the world will experience an outbreak of pimples at some point.
Many companies worked to find the best solutions for acne and pimples and for me it was hard to find the PERFECT product that can help me, that's why I tried to find the solution by myself, So I started looking what are the elements that could help in removing acne and pimples and in same time would be easy to find and to try.
Today I brought you the best home remedies that could help you in this, maybe not all can work for you but I'm sure you will find your solution in one of them at least.
Here are the top 6 ways to get rid of pimples and acne fast.
You can use of lemon juice to get rid of pimples, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives. There are a couple of ways to apply this remedy.
- Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed.
- You can also mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight. In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water. However, this particular remedy is not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
Steaming is wonderful for your skin at any time, but particularly when you have pimples. The steam will open your pores and allow your skin to breathe. This helps get rid of oils, dirt and bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection or inflammation.
- Fill a large container with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for a few minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, after drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer.
Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples.
- Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces.
- Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the treatment several times a day.
Baking soda is another effective home remedy to get rid of pimples because it helps exfoliate the skin to remove excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells.
- Make a thick paste by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with some water or lemon juice.
- Wash your skin well, leaving it slightly damp. Apply the paste on the affected areas and allow it to dry for a few minutes. Never keep baking soda on your skin for longer than a few minutes as it can cause dryness or irritation.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Repeat the process twice a day for quick results.
Honey is a source of natural antibiotics that can speed up the healing process, as well as help prevent infections.
- Dip a clean cotton swab in honey, put it directly on the affected area and leave it on for half an hour.
- Wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
- Do this a few times a day.
Another option is to mix honey and cinnamon together to make a paste and applying it over the pimples before going to bed. In the morning, there will be less inflammation or swelling. Wash the skin well with cold water.
Cucumber is a rich source of potassium and vitamins such as A, C and E. It also has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin.
- Cut one or two fresh cucumbers into pieces and soak them in water for about an hour. The nutrients, such as vitamin A, potassium and chlorophyll will transfer to the water.
- Strain the water and drink it, or use the water to wash your face.
Thank You For Visiting Our Blog