Your teeth will naturally darken with age, but other factors can also contribute to yellowing. The chromogenic agents in coffee and tea, nerve damage due to an accident, smoking or certain antibiotics may be the culprit. Today we brought you a cheap solution to whiten teeth at home using hydrogen peroxide.
You Can use this magical ingredient in two ways
Use the hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash daily before you brush your teeth to whiten teeth naturally.
Brush your teeth with a hydrogen peroxide and baking soda paste once a week.
- Pour 2 teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide into 3 teaspoons of baking soda. Mix these together until a paste forms. Play with these measurements until you find a consistency that you like. The paste should be similar in thickness to toothpaste.
- Add a tiny bit of mint toothpaste to your homemade paste to give it a fresh flavor. You can also add a drop of peppermint extract.
- Dollop the paste mixture onto your toothbrush.
- Brush the paste onto your teeth in small, circular motions. Once all teeth are covered, let the mixture sit on your teeth for 2 minutes.
- Rinse the solution off of your teeth by swishing with water from the bathroom sink.
- Brush your teeth with toothpaste to rid your mouth of any remnants of the hydrogen peroxide mixture.